Nonprofit organizations require a CPA firm with focused knowledge in the field. This is because nonprofit organizations encounter accounting and tax issues that can be quite confusing and complex. Wieland & Company, Inc. has been delivering audit and tax services to nonprofit organizations its entire existence. We truly enjoy working with clients in this industry because of the good works these organizations do for the communities they serve.
We have enormous experience working with nonprofit organizations. We can help your organization with professional services it requires, including the following:
* Audits of annual financial statements
* Uniform Guidance Single Audits (for organizations receiving federal funding)
* Drafting financial statements and applying accounting standards
* Developing accounting procedures and internal controls
* Preparing budgets
* Organizing and applying for tax exempt status
* Federal tax filings (Form 990) and similar state filings
Whatever your needs, Wieland & Company, Inc. has the experience you need to help you through the process at very reasonable prices. Please contact us today to learn more about how we can be of help.
We believe that accounting is a customer service business and we work hard to ensure that our clients receive the very best service. To learn more about the Wieland Team and what led Paul Wieland to launch this family run business please check out our team page.
To speak with someone at Wieland & Co. or to submit an RFP please click here.